On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 22:39 +0200, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Am 09.05.2011 18:34, schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
> > Hello Design Team,
> >
> > As you know we will have our first LibreOffice conference in October
> > 2011 in Paris. Do you think it would be possible to design a logo for
> > the event? We may have either one specific logo, or a generic logo for
> > all the future LibreOffice conference with only the name of the
> > location changing or slightly amended graphically.
> >
> > I'm not designer myself, so feel free to jump in.
>
> I started a wiki page to collect the thoughts and proposals [1].
> And I put in the thoughts of Bernhard and the first proposals of Tobias.
>
> [1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_conference_logo
>
> Feel free to change and add.

Hi,

I'm working on a web banner type graphic [1] - not really a logo - would
you want that in the list there (seems like this more a brainstorming
list), or just upload it someplace separate.

Thanks

Drew

[1] quick prototypes, not ready to submit yet
http://lo-portal.us/temp/banner-logo-people-2a.png
http://lo-portal.us/temp/banner-logo-people-3a.png