Hi all,

On 5/27/2011 2:40 AM, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
After some hesitation with Klaus-Jürgen's "remix" of Nik's proposal,
I'd still go with Nik's...

best,
Charles.
I've uploaded a zip file containing EPS/PNG/SVG formats of the logo in colour and greyscale variations;
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Conf-logo.zip

and I've created a link to the file in the table on Klaus-Jürgen's conference logo page;
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_conference_logo

I wouldn't mind knocking up some wallpaper images for the conference using this logo if someone has nice pictures of Paris? I've never been, otherwise I'd use my own. I could go hunting for CC images but it'd be better "home-grown".

=)
-Nik