Hi Nik, *,
Am 25.05.2011 16:53, schrieb Nik:

And I think the location deserves it's own independent logo every year,
otherwise we're just being lazy =)
I've carried on the substituted-letter idea by replacing the letter "A"
in "Paris" with the Eiffel tower. In our greens.
There are 2 compositions to choose from (1A and 1B) but I'm leaning
towards the latter.
Let me know what you think. Hope all is well (I've been very absent
lately, my apologies).

I took your logo (because I like it) and added the Motif and changed some little things like "Paris" from green to grey.

--
Grüße
k-j