Le Fri, 27 May 2011 10:27:14 -0400,
Marc Paré <m...@marcpare.com> a écrit :

> Le 2011-05-27 12:15, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
> > Le Fri, 27 May 2011 10:07:05 -0400,
> > Marc Paré<m...@marcpare.com>  a écrit :
> >
> >> Hi Charles et al

> >> Actually, that was my first thought.
> >>
> >> Is there a shot of the facilities where you are going to hold the
> >> meeting? This would make it more logical. Could some of the locals
> >> provide us with a photo?
> >
> > There's that flickr gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacantine/
> >
> > Best,
> > Charles.
> >

> I just browsed through the photos and there is no photo of the actual
> building. If we could provide Nik with a sexy photo of the building
> or building and its surroundings (just as we did with the Louvre
> photo) maybe that would be better.

So here we either have a problem or a good opportunity. Let me explain.
The building itself is located inside  one famous 19th century "passages
couverts" (and I don't have the translation for that in English) which
makes it either impossible to get a picture of the building or makes it
possible to be creative by using pictures of the gallery itself.

Best,
Charles.

--
Charles-H. Schulz