Hi all,

First bravo to all for the nice designs!

On 28/05/2011 14:44, Christoph Noack wrote:
Hi Bernhard, all!

Thanks everyone for providing proposals and feedback - just great!

Am Samstag, den 28.05.2011, 01:10 +0200 schrieb Bernhard Dippold:
04 Nikash Singh 1b (conference part at the right.

+1

To me, it is the right one, because:
       * Providing (to me) the right visual balance (other proposals
         appear too dense or non-grouped to me)
       * Colors and form respect the requirements for the use on various
         media types (e.g. banners, t-shirts, business cards, ...) - some
         thoughts at [1]
       * The conference part (right side) may be used separately (e.g. in
         the presentations, on posters) by still keeping a visual
         relationship to LibO
       * If there is still something less perfect (scaling issues, color
         use), then this might be easily adapted.

I'm sure, this will be a remarkable LibreOffice conference!

+1 :)

Kind regards
Sophie