I kind of have to admit, I'm surprised if it's not a feature already. Of all
the programs associated with LibreOffice/OpenOffice.org, I'll freely admit that
Impress was the one I simply could never stand. As long as I can remember,
Microsoft PowerPoint has allowed you to customize the direction of
transitions-- it's a very important tool for simpler and subtler transitions
like wipe to be able to alter the direction. I think this is a must!

--
Christopher Lee
Executive Director