On Fri, 2011-07-29 at 22:46 +0200, Kévin PEIGNOT wrote:
> Hy,
>
> Here is a first (very FIRST) proposal :
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ConferenceTemplates
>
> I'm not a good Impress user, nor a good English speaker, so I'm sure there
> are lot of wrong things. Feel free to modify it, it's the GOAL of a FIRST
> draft. SO what do you think of that ? (try it full screen obviously)

Hi Kevin, others,

I like it and was also working on an idea, borrowing from, adding to, an
earlier template contributed by Paulo José.

Uploaded this to the wiki as:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Bachianas_Brasileiras_No1_-_Green_Theme_Conf2011.odp

and added in the number two slot on the above page.

Best wishes,

Drew Jensen