Hi Charles, all!

Am Mittwoch, den 17.08.2011, 17:28 +0000 schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
> Le Wed, 17 Aug 2011 06:49:14 +0200,
> Christoph Noack <christ...@dogmatux.com> a écrit :
[...]
> > Here is the file:
> > http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Proposal_LibOConf2011_Template.odp
[...]
> oh... good point. On the conference website and the wiki. Any other
> place you feel it ought to be posted?

No, that's fine ... although it might be announced to the speakers (via
mailing list, blog, or directly?)

> > Next, the template proposal wiki page should be cleaned up a bit - any
> > objections if I create a whiteboard wiki page ("marketing material"?)
> > and move the existing works there. There, we could work on other
> > presentation templates - e.g. for general use.
>
> Sure, thanks!

Okay, so I found some things a bit messy ... that's what I did:

I created a dedicated LibreOffice Conference 2011 resources page that
contains the logo and the presentation template:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/SpecialEvents/LibreOffice_Conference_2011_Paris

Linked it to a "Special Events" section on the marketing page:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing#Special_Events

Moved both the logo and the presentation template wiki pages below our
Design Whiteboards (Past Topics) page, after having them cleaned up a
bit:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboard#Past_Topics

Thus, we may now simply refer to the first wiki page - it should work
okay for most cases, since it omits any "less needed" information.

Cheers,
Christoph