Hi,

Le 09/11/11 21:37, Christoph Noack a écrit :
Hi all,

anybody here who has some deeper knowledge (or interest) around managing
macros? Bug 38889 (implicitly) asks for usability improvements for a
corresponding dialog.

I have done macro stuff ages ago, so I don't think I'm now qualified to
work on that ;-) I'd rather like to continue with Calc named ranges or
the bug reporting assistant.

So, anybody who might give this a try? Would be cool ...

Cheers,
Christoph

I've also worked on macros years ago !...
I've already worked on some ideas for this requestand I'll submit them asap (in few days).

Michel