Hi all,

I just checked the current release notes for 3.5 and noticed that the new
handles were already mentioned. Thanks to Astron, Micheal and Tim :).

Another one of my suggestions was to include a dialogue to customize a table
style. Thats my mock-up:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Alexander_Wilms#Mock-ups

What to you think? Is there anything that should be changed? If not, what
should I do in order to convince a dev to actually code this? And would it be
possible to code it once and use it in Calc, Impress and Writer (and maybe
Base, haven't used it yet)?

Cheers

Alex