Hi Ape,

>  Archive "main_window.7z" contains images that I use.

Interesting idea to remove the document icons from there. But why did
you do that?

The "Templates" icons you made seems a bit cluttered to me.
The "Open" icon is interesting but doesn't fit with Tango. However, it
should, since we need this icon in quite a number of places.

Astron.

PS: For anyone reading this, wondering which of these icons I actually
did, the answer is: the three small ones at the bottom were done by
Alex and me some time ago. The rest is ape's creation.