Stefan, first of all thank you so much for replying.

You are absolutely right, a vector file scales to large sizes.
Unfortunately, the eps that was very kindly generated by Alexander is a
raster file, so when we blow it to a large size it is heavily pixelized. The
file I need a proper vector eps, such as one that would be generated by
Adobe Illustrator (I hope I am not offending anyone by citing proprietary!).

We are presenting LibreOffice at a French local government trade show in
just over a week. The printer sent us a draft of the poster that we will be
using and it looks bad with the LibreOffice logo all pixelized :(

I would very much appreciate if anyone could help me find a logo that can
scale to a large size.

Thank you so much,
Isabelle