Tested the EPS in Scribus; yes, the EPS preview is unusually
pixelated BUT when output to PDF evrything is smooth.

Eliminated some non-essential layers:
<http://www.nett.is/~sveinki/libreoffice/LibreOffice_external_logo2.eps>

PDF-output from Scribus:
<http://www.nett.is/~sveinki/libreoffice/LibreOffice_external_logo2-eps.pdf>

Also blew it up to A0 size. No problem;
<http://www.nett.is/~sveinki/libreoffice/LibreOffice_external_logo2-eps-A0.pdf>

Guess the preview is sampled at 90 dpi, the vectors are
still there.

Regards;
Sveinn í Felli

Þann fös 25.maí 2012 14:22, skrifaði Isabelle B: