On 06/22/2013 04:58 PM, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:

>>What type of features and options are really needed, or

People replaced their desktop with a laptop.  Now they are replacing
their laptop with a tablet.  So whatever you used to do on a desktop, or
laptop, will be done on a tablet.

>> But what editing options will you need?

The biggest point of failure of EuroOffice, is that it makes no
provision for styles. To me, that is a failure on a par with the mean
time of 15 seconds from starting MSO, to seeing the Blue Screen of Death.

> This is a little confusing to me. You mention LibreOffice and Apache
> OpenOffice for Android, but as far as I know there is no Apache OpenOffice
> for Android,

The description matches AndrOffice, which is a port of Apache OpenOffice
to Android.

jonathon
--
LibreOffice in a Multi-Lingual Environment.