Hi there,

On Sat, 2013-06-22 at 11:41 -0400, Kracked_P_P---webmaster wrote:
> After the initial load/splash screen, I waited for over 4 minutes and I
> still could not get the keyboard or any other controls to work.

        Our prototype (which we're working quietly on) is better in many
regards already:

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Android-ARM@24-Bytemark-Hosting/current/

        The ExperimentalDesktop one - *but* - we're not at all interested in
user input / bug reports (yet) - only patches - we know there are plenty
of issues ;-)

        On the other hand - we are interested in patches, and people helping
out with development there.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--