Charles-H. Schulz wrote
> Le Tue, 21 Jan 2014 15:18:21 +0100,
> Philipp Weissenbacher <

> p.weissenbacher@

> > a écrit :
>
>> The banner on
>> http://newdesign.libreoffice.org/community/get-involved/ is a bit
>> daunting to look at
>
> Oh... don't pay attention to this page now, nothing's really in place
> and these are not the pictures you are looking for :-)

Charles,
I would just re-emphasise what Philipp stated, For me it is the transition
(sliding sideways) rather than the image content that is distracting. I feel
a fade out/in transition would be less busy. Same for the home page. Nothing
major and otherwise a terrific job. Well done to all involved.
King regards, Owen.