Hi all

Laurent Lyaudet wrote
> I prefer the possibility to choose the color as suggested by
> Jean-Baptiste in comment 10 and Pedro.
> However there could be also an option to make it depend on the selection
> color as Astron suggest.
> I think the best solution is to have all these possibilities.

I would suggest (to make everyone happy) that the Colour for Non-printing
characters it is set to light blue by default when the font has the default
colour (black). If the font colour is not black then the non-printing
characters are by default set to the selection colour (as suggested by
Astron) . This can always be overridden if the user selects a specific
colour.

I think that adding the option to allow the user to select a colour would
require only to add a new entry in the Options dialog (under LibreOffice >
Appearance > Custom colours > General) named Non-printing characters.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic? :)

Kind regards,
Pedro