Hi guys,

We're about to print up some materials in advance of OSCON and a few
other big events in the US, and I'd appreciate some help in getting
the art print-ready.

The first thing we're printing is a DLP sticker design that needs to
be reformatted to fit a 1" x 4" sticker (with rounded corners):
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Dlp_i-heart-free-and-open-formats.png

For the printer's specific requirements, please
- Go to this page: http://www.ariesprint.com/products/rolllabels
- Click on the "File Setup" tab under "Product Options"

Here's the source file:
https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/Common/DLP/badges-for-linking/graphics/dlp-badges-for-linking.svg

I'm open to suggestions on how best to reposition/resize the elements
to fit the 1:4 aspect ratio :-)

Please upload the final SVG sources and the PDF output to the
Shared/Common/DLP/stickers/i-heart-free-and-open-formats/ directory on
ownCloud.

If someone could give me a hand with this process, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon