Hi Mirek,
Am 08.07.2014 01:25, schrieb Mirek M.:
Hi guys,
One of the things we badly need is a good decision-making workflow. We've
discussed this on the last IRC chat [1] and that lead to my rough draft:

1) A problem is presented, either on the ux-advise mailing list or on the
design list. Feedback and possible solutions are collected on the relevant
Bugzilla page or, if a Bugzilla page doesn't make sense for the problem, on
the design mailing list.

The TDF has a big tool which we can use for our design project workflow: Redmine [1]. The infrastructure team uses it for their work. There we have the possibility to shedule, ticketing, give prioritiy, and it has a better structure for the workers than bugzilla: Everybody can see the process. To find something in bugzilla is very difficult for someone outside. If you think it could be the right tool I will ask Florian, to give the "Design" project a try.

https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/projects

--
Grüße
k-j