Hi Adolfo,

Thanks so much for all the HIG improvements in the dialogs!

I wonder about one thing, and that is resizability of the dialogs; it
seems that you are disabling that in the dialogs that you update.  Why
exactly, please? :-)

If it is to follow the HIG, I suggest we should not follow this exact
part of that for the time being; as for example we have seen trouble
with older profiles that caused some dialogs to be too huge, and with
the <property name="resizable">False</property>, it was impossible to
make them behave again.

Hope this is not too controversial, and that it is not a problem for you
if I enable that again?  I'd like to do that for RC1 if possible, at
least for the dialogs that we have seen as problematic.

Thanks in advance - please keep up the great work!

All the best,
Kendy