On 01/19/2015 11:03 AM, Sophie wrote:
- if there is a way to script changes, script them otherwise wait until
there is a script available to commit them

I am not sure I understand you here (to me, the "otherwise" part reads: "if there is no way to script changes, wait until there is a script available," which would not make sense).

When talking about (developer-side) scripting, is it actually OK to commit modifications to the translations in the translations git sub-repo? My understanding was that such modifications would be overwritten by the next "import commit" (as typically done by Andras, AFAIU from some Pootle database).