Hi,

Yousuf 'Jay' Philips píše v Ne 04. 10. 2015 v 00:37 +0400:

> > I'd vote for a configuration switch, if at all, which is on by default.
>
> That would be my vote as well.

I'd prefer not to have a configuration switch :-)  More so, it is too
late for configuration - we try to show the splash as soon in the
startup process as possible.

The 'technical' solution here would be to measure the time to the first
window on every start; and if it is shorter than some limit, assume it
is a fast machine, and not show the splash screen the next time we
start.  [Similarly, once it takes more than the limit, show it
immediately, and trigger its showing the next time again.]

All the best,
Kendy