On 12/03/2015 12:20 PM, Daniel A. Rodriguez wrote:

We would like to add a seasonal logo/banner to the website. Does anyone
have an idea/mockup to suggest?

Ideally, the logo/banner should be in place during next week, as the end
of the year is approaching quickly.

Thanks, Italo

What about something like this

http://s21.postimg.org/hrs3gu45z/xmas_balls.jpg

with LibreOffice logo replacing the ice star

and a seasonal message

How about using this type of image, in the/a green background instead of the "green ball".
The "white" background is transparent, if you look at it via GIMP.

http://lungstrom.com/lo5-christmas-tree.png

I took the LibreOffice logo from startup image for LO 5.x.x and the tree from openclipart.org.

Maybe some graphic artist can make a "better version", but this is an idea for the "look and feel" of the image.