On 23/03/16 14:09, toki wrote:
> Whist it was obvious to me that the house plan from 1991 was not
> originally created with LibO, I couldn't tell from either your
> report, or from reading the blog it came from, if the new house plan
> was created with LibO, or if the user thought that they should be
> able to recreate the house plan using LibO.

Translating the relevant paragraph directly into English, from the
mentioned blog post [1]:

"I acknowledge that the plan has many design mistakes; now that I copied
it into LibreOffice Draw I noticed that, but that was the first
intention, digitally drawing it and then make changes and corrections."

[1]
https://riggblog.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/mi-primer-plano-arquitectonico-de-1991-en-libreoffice-draw/

Hope this helps.