On 04/14/2016 06:35 PM, toki wrote:
All:

As alluded to in my messages about the Draw Survey, the colour palette I
use for LibO has more than 1024 colours. (38,120 if "cat standard.soc |
grep name | wp -l" is to be believed. Not all colours are unique.
If more unique colours are needed,
http://libreoffice-environment.blogspot.com/2010/11/ultimate-colour-palette-for-libreoffice.html
has the code to take care of that issue.)

The largest organized colour palette I have, contains 678 unique colours.

Question:

* Can somebody point me to an organized palette in the 1000 - 1100
unique colour range?

* Is there anybody willing and able to help select colours for a 1024
colour palette, based upon that 678 colour palette?

jonathon

I looked at the web page. I was wondering about why the standard.soc file could not be used for the color palette? I opened Draw [5.1.1.3] and looked at the color bar. Like Writer, it showed the large color palette defined by that .soc file.

Here is that version of the standard.soc file.

I compiled it a while back.

It has over 3900 lines with this type of reference lines.
       draw:color="#106802"/><draw:color draw:name="LO Green 1"

I did my best to remove any duplicate color listings. There may be some still.

http://libreoffice-na.us/standard.soc

Part of the color file is a section of the 99 gray level palette. Much of the color palette is organized in a fashion based on color tint or hue from other color sources found online.