From: Heiko Tietze
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 9:10 AM
To: LibreOffice Design
Subject: [libreoffice-design] Tickets on behalf of UX

as announced I prepared a blog post regarding the recent changes to
our ticket system. As usual the UX team has the last word before
publication. So please speak now or forever hold our peace :-)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IH3pRfpViNbr11lY9Snv9QDqyLleCVB-lAgjwcNh8mg/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,
Heiko