Hi Tomaž,

Thank you very much for your answer

>You probably reinvented some transform color transform I guess.. but
>it is an interesting approach too.

Yes! Of course, nowadays I'm sure there is another way of doing the same or
even better! I just wanted to share that it's already quite easy to obtain
a fair result (the code may look quite long but I guess it's because I'm
using Fortran and programing as a chemical engineering). I shared it also
because it's already working: it generates a valid LibO color palette.

regards!