toki wrote
> On 16/11/16 10:53, Heiko Tietze wrote:
>
>> I forward your message to the ML. As you may know we will have better
>> user
>> palette management in 5.3. Meaning you can add colors in the area style
>> dialog to the newly introduced 'custom palette'. The former palette
>> management at Tools > Options > Color has been removed. Also document
>> colors will work now.
>
> Have those changes been incorporates into the 5.3 alpha version that is
> available from
> https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/?type=deb-x86_64&version=5.3.0&lang=af
>   ?
>
> jonathon

Yes pallet management is in the alpha 1+ build, but you would do better with
the 5.3.0 beta1 builds:

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/deb/x86_64/LibreOfficeDev_5.3.0.0.beta1_Linux_x86-64_deb.tar.gz
or
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/win/x86_64/LibreOfficeDev_5.3.0.0.beta1_Win_x64.msi