Hi Hassan,

you are very welcome to work on this topic. The idea was described at
https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2016/07/31/how-the-navigator-may-support-object-handling-in-libreoffice-draw/
 for Draw but it would be similar for Writer (as stated somewhere in the blog
post). It is also listed in short at
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/UX-GSoC_Ideas #7. Your mentor would be
Bjoern Michaelsen, he is known as Sweet5hark on IRC. Ideally you get in contact
with him and prove him that you are able to do the work, as Tomaz said. If all
signs are green we should figure out what features are needed in detail and
what can be done during this GSoC session.

Looking forward to get you on board,
Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze