Hi Mantke,

is it possible that the LibreOffice design team can play around with the
css files of the extension webpage? I'm thinking of a subfolder where we
can have write access and play around with the extension webpage theme. So
something like a live design playground.

thanks for your feedback
Andreas Kainz