Generally yes.  I think some of the info in some of the excluded pages
(e.g. the sub-pages of /how-it-works/ and /about/ ) might need to be
incorporated into the higher-level pages (e.g., /how-it-works ), perhaps
partly via in-page tooltip-like things, but in general I'm in favor of
reducing the number of pages for MVP.

Two of them are in both lists and I'm not clear on what the "replaced.."
parts mean?

/honor-pledge (replaced with wiki link)
/js-licenses (replaced by link to license text file in gitlab repo)

I'm also not clear on how the honor pledge fits in to MVP, given it's
about editing wiki pages and posting discussion comments?