On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 3:31 PM, mray <m...@mray.de> wrote:

On 24.03.2016 21:29, Michael Siepmann wrote:

I'm also not clear on how the honor pledge fits in to MVP, given it's
 about editing wiki pages and posting discussion comments?

I should mention, we *do* have wiki pages, currently at snowiki.rel4tion.org, which is intended to be moved to wiki.snowdrift.coop in time for MVP. So there is some merit to having an honor pledge, I think. However, at least currently wiki accounts are separate from snowdrift.coop accounts. If it stays that way, we can keep honor as wiki pages and have people accept the honor pledge when they sign up for a wiki account.

You're right this needs to be removed.
I think it does not fit the MVP or the account creation in general.
We should embraces racist trolls as long as their only interaction with
us is to give money to projects that meet our standards.

We may want to have something in place as soon as we offer any other
kind of interaction or communication.

For MVP, this means "as long as their only interaction with us is to give us money." /nitpick