I like this overall, as I said yesterday.

I'd like to see the system-wide approach. The "$0.001 per patron,
monthly" should be *above* the table shown as a "your pledge level"
(probably with the option to change it).

Then, the "your pledge" column from the table can be removed.

Maybe change "Donation if charged now" to "current pledge value" and
then change "Total pledged" to "Total if charged now"

And then remove the "Maximum monthly donation" row and instead just put
the sentence "your monthly maximum…" below the table instead of above,
and have the change button there.

So, total is:

"pledge level: X per patron (change)"
TABLE w/ name, patron-count, current-value, status, remove button
"maximum monthly of Y sufficient to match additional Z pledges (change)"

How does that sound? I could fiddle with the HTML to update this myself,
but rushing around right now. I'd appreciate if someone could make this
variant of the mockup for me.

Thanks!