On 08/12/2016 01:58 PM, Michael Siepmann wrote:
> Here's a rough-around-the-edges modification of mray's mockup with the
> kind of information and structure I'm arguing for:
>
> http://snowdrift.sylphs.net/f/7949e02830/?raw=1

My biggest concern is "carried over from last month" could give the
impression that we *do* charge more than the limit for a month, like if
the limit is $10 and the crowdmatching gets to $12, we carry over $2 to
the next month. Of course, that's not what we're proposing. But I think
it needs to be clear that the carry over is only from charges too small
to be worth it given fees.

I'm not sure how to make that clear, but the point is that the
carry-over is only ever funds that could have been charged earlier but
we delayed them to minimize fees.

The "to next month" parts get this, but the first thing I saw was "from
last month" and there it wasn't clear.