The last meeting made clear we need to settle on what we expect the page
to do for a user.

My impression was always that MVP needs a page to satisfy the basic need
of people to see where there money goes in a system that is really "half
baked". There may be more need for many other visualizations, but for
this one it boils down to:

 "Where did my money go?"

(Aaron supposed to rename the tab to "Payment History" to somewhat
clarify its purpose.)

@Michael:
What is your opinion on that matter? - What do you think the MVP page
should do for the user.

I think any discussion about page mockups only makes sense in the
specific context of what needs to be solved by them.