Thanks Aron!

Yes, we will see if the audio works as it is. If not, we will let you know. ;)

@mray
I think it's time to soon make a jitsi kickoff meeting for the video
production. I'll have time next weekend or we could do it thursday evening
(16.Feb) and then begin with the animatic or storyboard.

I downloaded and installed the seafile-client today. It would be nice to get
access to that library / folder / server
(https://snowdrift.sylphs.net/d/7d74cfd129/?p=/assets&mode=list) My E-Mail to
add is: j.wuen...@protonmail.com

Thanks and see you soon,
Johannes