So, we discussed today that it would make sense to schedule another live
meeting where Robert, Johannes, I, and anyone else who cares to join us
discuss plans for the next steps in updating the script and video plans etc.

For reference for others reading this, some draft bits of animations:

https://snowdrift.sylphs.net/seafhttp/files/6effbf9d-f77a-4997-82b0-50bf81765512/Animatic_v02.mp4

https://snowdrift.sylphs.net/seafhttp/files/c83bf2d5-71f7-4d8e-811c-24aef7ce7ff3/x02_mechanism.mp4

So, Johannes, when works for you? Let's find a time that works for us
and then anyone else who joins us, great.

Cheers,
Aaron