Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, I am aware that I am pushing my browser memory consumption on a 12
GB machine.

Sometimes the OS shuts down a process when it stops responding which is
a good thing.

I could be a less aggressive user but I get carried away with the ins
and outs of my activities.

In spite of the GUI freeze, the OS keeps on going, resilient,
unaffected, accessible.

Enclosed please find the output, after an udpate, a reboot, no running
browsers.

Thank you for the advice, I will be more conservative in the future.

However, from a programming point of view, there should be memory guard
rails? LOL

Thank you for your help.

Jean-Pierre


** Attachment added: "journal.txt"
   
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/2169432/+attachment/6006890/+files/journal.txt

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Desktop Bugs, which is subscribed to gnome-shell in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2169432

Title:
  Ubuntu 26.04.1 GNOME GUI intermittently freezes while system and
  Terminal remain responsive

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/2169432/+subscriptions


-- 
desktop-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/desktop-bugs

Reply via email to