On 22 Jul 2006, at 12:50, David Nielsen wrote:

> Sticky Notes tends to get cluttered up for note taking while project
> managing, it's an all or nothing interface whereas Tomboy allows me to
> show only related notes. I normally prefer having only the set of
> post-it notes I care about displayed rather than having my screen
> covered in yellow goodness.

This seems to be about the most frequent gripe with the Sticky Notes
applet, to be honest... perhaps we should re-start this thread with
"assuming we're going to fix sticky notes to let you show/hide notes
individually or in groups, do we want Tomboy in the desktop"? :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]            Java Desktop System Team