On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 11:16:21PM +0800, Ma Xiaojun wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 11:14 PM, Karen Sandler <ka...@gnome.org> wrote:
> > Community dynamics are an important part of how GNOME functions generally
> > and all discussion here should be mindful of that fact. Harsh and negative
> > tone frustrates productive discussion and often causes unnecessary
> > reaction traffic which just wastes people's time.
>
> Everyone would be happy if any of you fix the real problem rather than
> educating about community dynamics.

Don't speak on my behalf or anyone else here please.

I'm not a developer, nor is Karen. We seem to be in agreement that your
tone is not very encouraging and trying to make that clear to you.

If you don't care, cool. But at least understand that we're fine with
not being developers.

--
Regards,
Olav