when we have other metaphors we can use.

Regards,
Chris

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 10:12 AM, Pat Suwalski <p...@suwalski.net> wrote:
On 2019-04-25 9:58 a.m., Emmanuele Bassi via desktop-devel-list wrote:
If you cannot maintain even a semblance of a civil discourse, the door is shown to you at the bottom of every email.

Fine, if you want it stated a different way, the terms being used are as accurate as possible.

There is a master process. It tells a slave what to do. The slave process does it, no questions asked. This is what machines do.

It is accurate. It does not reflect on history, it is not a reference to it.

--Pat
              • ... Michael Hill via desktop-devel-list
              • ... Florian Müllner
              • ... Carlos Soriano
              • ... Florian Müllner
      • Re: Proposal: Rep... Richard Hughes via desktop-devel-list
        • Re: Proposal:... Bastien Nocera
          • Re: Propo... David Woodhouse
          • Re: Propo... Pat Suwalski
            • Re: ... Emmanuele Bassi via desktop-devel-list
              • ... Pat Suwalski
              • ... Christopher Davis via desktop-devel-list
              • ... Pat Suwalski
              • ... Christopher Davis via desktop-devel-list
              • ... Michael Hill via desktop-devel-list
              • ... Daniel Mustieles García via desktop-devel-list
              • ... Emmanuele Bassi via desktop-devel-list
              • ... Daniel Mustieles García via desktop-devel-list
              • ... Andre Klapper
              • ... Daniel Mustieles García via desktop-devel-list
            • Re: ... Carmen Bianca Bakker
  • Re: Proposal: Replace all ... Daniel Mustieles García via desktop-devel-list