On Fri, 2019-05-03 at 08:36 +0200, Daniel Mustieles García via desktop-
devel-list wrote:
> The problem is that he is not only writting a summary. He has renamed
> master branch in GitLab, he has noticed people in Ubuntu about this
> change, he has ignored us when we have said his arguments about
> Python, Django, etc were not valid, he has ignored what most of the
> people in this thread has said... that's not just a summary and
> that's not just a proposal. The change was done before opening this
> thread.

The thread is about "GNOME modules" in general, not about Geary.
Whatever happened with Geary is a different matter, and there are
threads related to that which you can probably reply to.

He also hasn't ignored you, or others, he's trying to figure out how to
respond to walls of text and dubious pushback, which I'm helping with.

Also, is there still a problem translating Geary using Damned Lies now?
If there is, reply to the original thread, or file a sysadmin bug. It
will be interesting as a test case for mass migration.