I noticed this issue as well. But I will like to tell that its not due
to mesa. I have verified that libgbm provided by mesa does have the
function. In my case I am running mali drivers on one of my SBCs and its
the libmali.so file that provides libgbm.so for me. The libmali.so file
lacked the gbm_bo_create_with_modifiers2 function. I created a shim
library based on the code from XWayland that solved the problem for me.

The code for shim library can be find here -
https://github.com/viraniac/mali-
debs/blob/783569da2c73485db24c54ce4d7d0813d308f2a5/noble/arm64/VIM4/wayland/src/gbm_bo_create_with_modifiers2.c

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to webkit2gtk in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2062916

Title:
  evolution  has undefined symbol in newest libwebkit2gtk

Status in evolution package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in webkit2gtk package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  evolution: symbol lookup error: /lib/x86_64-linux-
  gnu/libwebkit2gtk-4.0.so.37: undefined symbol:
  gbm_bo_create_with_modifiers2

  
  The libwebkit2gtk version is
  libwebkit2gtk-4.0-37_2.44.0-0ubuntu0.22.04.1_amd64.deb

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+bug/2062916/+subscriptions


-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to