I think this is the line you (AND I) want to see
libgbm.so.1 => /opt/amdgpu/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgbm.so.1
(0x00007f5edb3a8000)
Thanks. I looked past that.
I had an old amdgpu library that had been locally installed gumming up
the works.
I have removed the old amdgpu packages and am close to working normally.
Thanks for pointing me in the correct direction.
** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Invalid
** Changed in: webkit2gtk (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => Invalid
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to webkit2gtk in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2062916
Title:
evolution has undefined symbol in newest libwebkit2gtk
Status in evolution package in Ubuntu:
Invalid
Status in webkit2gtk package in Ubuntu:
Invalid
Bug description:
evolution: symbol lookup error: /lib/x86_64-linux-
gnu/libwebkit2gtk-4.0.so.37: undefined symbol:
gbm_bo_create_with_modifiers2
The libwebkit2gtk version is
libwebkit2gtk-4.0-37_2.44.0-0ubuntu0.22.04.1_amd64.deb
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+bug/2062916/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp