Hello, and thank you for the bug report, but unfortunately I don't fully
understand what the problem is.  If I open a sidebar such as the
bookmarks sidebar (for example by pressing Ctrl+b) or the history
sidebar (Ctrl+h) it is displayed properly, and Firefox will also
remember to show the sidebar again if I quit Firefox and open it later.

Please try to provide a more detailed description of the problem and
what you expected to happen instead.

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Incomplete

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to firefox in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2076778

Title:
  sidebar is not display

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  ubuntu 20.04.6, Firefox 128.0
  Even though I have set up a sidebar, it is not displayed it.
  it is need to appeared when I push the sidebar icon.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/2076778/+subscriptions


-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to