Hello, I tried, but I was not able to reproduce this problem.  If I open
the bookmarks sidebar by pressing Ctrl+b, after exiting and restarting
Firefox it will display the sidebar again as expected.

Please try also with the latest Firefox release 129.0.2, and if you
still experience the issue then please open a bug report on
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org the Mozilla bugtracker.

Thanks.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to firefox in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2076778

Title:
  sidebar is not display

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  ubuntu 20.04.6, Firefox 128.0
  Even though I have set up a sidebar, it is not displayed it.
  it is need to appeared when I push the sidebar icon.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/2076778/+subscriptions


-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to