Google Translator
I apologize for my ignorance. It was not until I learn with Launchpad.
The problem is that "something" unnecessary reports that could not open the
page in the browser. Although yet to open correctly. See link to the screenshot.

For more information on apport Launchpad recorded by mistake in my test.
I had no idea that this behavior.

  Automatical report system reports an error

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:

  I'm fairly open Firefox with the appropriate page, but still reports this
untraslated error.
  http://forum.ubuntu.cz/index.php?topic=62310.0
  ---
  AddonCompatCheckDisabled: False
  AlsaVersion: Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Version 1.0.24.
  ApportVersion: 2.0-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64
  BuildID: 20120403131243
  CRDA: Error: command ['iw', 'reg', 'get'] failed with exit code 1: nl80211
not found.
  Channel: release
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
  ForcedLayersAccel: False
  IfupdownConfig:
   auto lo
   iface lo inet loopback
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Beta amd64 (20120330)
  IwConfig:
   lo        no wireless extensions.

   eth0      no wireless extensions.
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Package: firefox 11.0+build1-0ubuntu3
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=cs_CZ.UTF-8
  Profiles: Profile0 (Default) - LastVersion=11.0/20120403131243 (Running)
  RfKill:

  RunningIncompatibleAddons: False
  Tags:  precise release-channel
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo
  dmi.bios.date: 12/29/2008
  dmi.bios.vendor: Award Software International, Inc.
  dmi.bios.version: F7
  dmi.board.name: GA-MA69G-S3H
  dmi.board.vendor: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
  dmi.board.version: x.x
  dmi.chassis.type: 3
  dmi.chassis.vendor: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnAwardSoftwareInternational,Inc.:bvrF7:bd12/29/2008:svnGigabyteTechnologyCo.,Ltd.:pnGA-MA69G-S3H:pvr:rvnGigabyteTechnologyCo.,Ltd.:rnGA-MA69G-S3H:rvrx.x:cvnGigabyteTechnologyCo.,Ltd.:ct3:cvr:
  dmi.product.name: GA-MA69G-S3H
  dmi.sys.vendor: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.