Thanks for the bug report. Is that still an issue for you Ubuntu 12.04
with all updates applied? Can you please test that and let us know?

** Changed in: unity

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Music and Videos folder duplicates in Unity Files Lens

Status in Unity:
  Incomplete
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  My Music and Videos folder duplicates in Unity Files Lens. I have no
  clue how this bug produces. I tried "unity --reset" and deleting
  .config folder but it did not work at all.