[Expired for network-manager (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity
for 60 days.]

** Changed in: network-manager (Ubuntu)

  Support for Huawei K3520

Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: network-manager

  Got a Hauwei K3520 (lsusb thinks it's a Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
  E620 USB Modem

  Network Manager doesn't see it.

  It provides two USB serial ports, the first one doesn't respond (data
  port?) the second one responds to AT commands but won't connect to the
  internet:

  ATI
  Manufacturer: huawei
  Model: K3520
  Revision: 11.314.12.02.00
  IMEI: 353436034311737
  +GCAP: +CGSM,+DS,+ES

  OK
  AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","internet"
  OK
  ATD*99***1#
  NO CARRIER

  It spits out the following every 30s or so. Asking for a firmware
  blob? I don't see this on Windows when the driver is installed, when I
  try to connect with the above sequence, it "just works"...

  ^BOOT:34311737,0,0,0,72