Package: ubiquity (not installed)
Date: Thu Sep 13 15:07:51 2012
InstallCmdLine: file=/cdrom/preseed/ubuntu.seed boot=casper
initrd=/casper/initrd.lz quiet splash -- maybe-ubiquity
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Alpha amd64 (20120913.3)
ProcEnviron:
 TERM=xterm
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: ubiquity

** Affects: apport (Ubuntu)

** Affects: ubiquity (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug quantal running-unity ubiquity-2.11.32
--
Cannot file an ubiquity bug using apport after performing offline installation
Packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.